Welcome to Char Ciammaichella's Blog!


This is the place to stay connected to all those people with an interest is weaving. Whether it be baskets or wire weaving.



I also hope to use the blog to stay connected to all those great students I meet while teaching classes.



Please feel welcome to leave messages and good thoughts here!



Check out my website for great basket weaving kits, patterns, chain maille jewelry, and basket charms.



http://www.charsweavings.com/



Monday, October 4, 2010

Brand New Blogger!

This is my first blog entry so please be patient!  I have created this blog to help stay in touch with everyone!  The last few years, I have been teaching basket weaving at many conferences and have met some great people.  I am hoping this Blog will take the place of my monthly newsletter. (almost monthly!) 

I am very new at this, so all your veteran bloggers, please send any advice you think I may need. 


I spent last weekend at the Northwest Hoosier Basket Giuld Retreat, in Valparaiso Indiana. 
What a great guild!  These women put on a great retreat.  I actually taught 2 chainmaille bracelets instead of the baskets this time.   Classes went well and everyone finished or came very close to finishing their bracelets.  Some even made earrings to match! 

As we left the conference and headed east towards home we saw the most beautiful rainbow.  As you know pictures do not do it justice.  It was actually a double rainbow.  Just can't see it well here. 

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog Char! Love your photos....who does your photography??? wink wink.....

    ReplyDelete